Saturday, December 18, 2010

And a little eye candy for my gay buds

Since I had such a hard topic before, that I wrote out of pure frustration from the amount of hate mail and verbal beat downs over the issue. I just thought I'd be nice to the large amount of my gay guy readers " Most of them : () )" and the few women who read my blog. I'm secure enough to admit there are some guys who are flat out great looking and I'll say there attractive and mean. Though they don't do much for me even though I'll flirt with a gay guy and he'll no it's in good fun.

Lately I've been turned on to the new Hawaii Five- 0 on CBS( States), Global( Canada). Yes I grew up watching the original on VHS tapes and retro TV stations. Awesome Show. A lot of people who know me personally and watch the new series say I remind them of Steve McGerret personality wise on the show.  Steve is played by Alex O'loughlin an austrailian actor and yes I'm jealous of his body.

He's got that lean set of muscle but still a little bit of fat. Makes the guy look like he takes care of himself but still knows what a hamburger is.












Scott Caan also plays Danny " Dan-O" Williams in the new series.  Being only 5'5 myself it's nice to know I can add a bit more bulk and not look totally alien or weird. He's also one of my favourite actors.

Being a huge fan of Hockey, I gotta admit folks Hockey is like the hidden fountain of looks. We often get passed by because we are hidden under gear and our faces are always sweaty or bruised from the games but we clean up nice. Just take a look at a model shoot/ photo of these four NY Rangers Players.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Delicious eye candy if I do say so myself. :)