Sunday, October 24, 2010

I can't believe it, It's been over a month

Distracted from studying
I can't believe it's been over a month since I started college. I mean seriously where is the time going? got an answer? Cause I sure don't. My course schedule is somewhat all over the place but I do enjoy it. I've been able to extract break time to put a dent in some of the daily homework I receive on a daily basis. What can I say college is great....though the food prices could be adjusted to fit the monetary level of a college kid.
I'm happy to say I've settled into a routine. Now with college firmly under way I can really start searching for a job again. With christmas right under our noses many locations are looking to bring in some fresh new faces onto their rosters. I'd like to pull in a job and be able to get my family some nice stuff this christmas. The culinary teacher insists on calling me Colin so I've all but given up on his use of my first name. I see him in the halls so his remembering my name isn't priority.
I think my favourite course would have to be marketing. The teacher is top notch and there is never a boring moment. Though I enjoy all my classes despite finding a few of them rather useless.
Thats just a scant update on life
-Hutch

No comments: